Discover Tregonan - Cornwall Farmhouse
Bed and Breakfast
tucked away down a
half-mile private lane amidst its 300-acre potato, arable and beef farm. Four
generations of the same Cornish family have now occupied and worked the land
A spacious house set in a secluded garden; it lies six miles west of Mevagissey
on the threshold of the renowned Roseland Peninsula.
Tregonan is mentioned in the Domesday Book. From 1540 and again in the 18th
Century, it was a former home of the Tremayne family, founders of Heligan
- Good base to explore Cornwall most destinations can be reached within 1
- Car essential - free parking.
- Open from March to October.
- Mid week bookings accepted subject to availability.
- O.S. maps available to borrow.
- 'Places to Eat' folder available to browse.
- No traffic noise.
- Bird song.